Monday, December 22, 2008

Got this chain blog thingy from *kfooz which I'm too lazy to link.

Name 20 people whom you can think right now. Don't read the question till you've baned the 20 people. At the end choose 5 people to do the survey.

01) Min
02) Iris
03) YetShin
04) Juliana
05) Ivan
06) TeSheng
07) Bernard
08) Derick
09) Jiahui
10) Qiuli
11) Selwin
12) Ben
13) LinChin
14) A-How
15) Rei
16) Jiaying
17) Andrew
18) ShuYi
19) Bryan
20) Preston

1) How did you meet 14?
He is my primary school friend since P3 (I think). We only got to talk more and know each other better after secondary school. Had a heartily chat with him during gathering at past Saturday. Too bad he works in KL.

2) What would you do if you've never met 1?
I can’t. She is my younger sister whom I sayang a lot.

3) What if 8 and 20 dated?
I think 8’s mother will kill him..well, 20 was just a random pick from my mind (guess it’s because I just wrote on his FB wall).

4) Will 16 and 17 date?
That would not be possible because 17 is gay.

5) Describe 3.
She is a very determined and strong girl despite her soft-spoken appearance. She writes 9 like alphabet g.

6) Describe 7.
Can be super crappy and I have crown him as The Lame King. Perfectionist. Smart. Ambitious. Observant. Responsible guy who dictates his own life.

7) Do you know any of 12's family members?
I’ve seen his Dad and Mom before at his graduation ceremony.

8) What would you do if 18 confess that he/she likes you?
Not possible. She just got married recently and I couldn’t attend her banquet =(

9) Who is 9 going out with?
She’s currently dating YK (not sure if it’s officially or not). And I can be counted as half of the matchmaker – unpaid.

10) When was the last time you talked to 13?
Really long time ago.. way before fly separate way to Brisbane/ Melbourne for our undergraduate.

11) Who is 2's favorite band singer?
BSB, Westlife, 98degree. Not sure about the more recent one though.

12) Would you ever date 4?
We both are straight though none of us has a boyfriend yet. Lesbianism? no – no.

13) Would you ever date 1?
System error. I can’t date my own sister okie?!

14) Is 19 single?
According to him, he is.
According to me (by observing his conversation on phone/& sms frequency), no, he is not.

15) Would you ever be in relationship with 11?
He is a nice friend. Witty and fun to be with. But no.

16) School of 3?
SP. Foon Yu. Not sure about primary school.

17) Where does 6 lives?
Tampines. Right opposite Tampines Mall. Been there a few times for 1- Xmas celebration and 2- laptop reformatting - He fixed the laptop, I sit around and msn with friend using his computer. Hee.

18) What does 15 do?
Sales. Opps, marketing I mean.

19) What is your favorite thing of 5?
He is a camwhore; his photo collection?

20) Have you ever seen 10 naked?
I think I’ll just died. =X Of coz not!

Now link 5 people to do the survey:
Whoever is too free.
Or should I say like, it shall stop here?

No comments:

Post a Comment